In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
Looking at the challenges the world is facing today Philips’ purpose has never been more relevant. So whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you’ll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all.
You have the opportunity to accelerate innovation and participate in the creation of new healthcare products that matter. Together with a multidisciplinary team you will define, design, realize, integrate and verify complex electronic circuits that are part of our healthcare products and systems.
You are responsible for
- Design and Realization of analogue, digital and power electronic circuits.
- Modeling and simulation of circuitry using tools like LTSPICE, and Matlab/ Simulink.
- Application of safety and quality standards like IEC60601-1, UL, EU-MDR, FDA that apply to complex electronic systems in the Healthcare domain.
- Working with identified requirements and support the verification team to define & run tests
- Working with the suppliers on designs & improvements – DfA, DfM, in-line testing etc.
- Providing sufficient direction and support to suppliers.
- Supporting the reliability teams with necessary input and activities.
- You are a part of the Electronics Systems and IoT Team under Philips Engineering Solutions, located at Philips Healthcare Innovation Centre (HIC) Pune. HIC is playing a key role in Philips global strategy for Diagnostic Imaging. With Philips HIC, the foundation was laid to touch billions of lives and reiterate Philips commitment towards healthcare growth markets. We are delivering world-class hardware platforms, analog, mixed signal and RF designs, medical devices, connectivity modules and development and engineering services.